Young insurance professionals – this one’s for you!
The Association for Women in Insurance (Qld) is pleased to announce its latest initiative to support the development of young insurance professionals in Queensland.
The Association will grant three (3) successful candidates a yearly WII membership and tickets to all networking events in FY19/20. The networking events include the AGM Comedy Debate, International Women’s Day event, Members’ Drinks and our most coveted event of the year, the Christmas party! Each grant is valued at approximately $450.00.
These grants are designed to:
– Allow exposure and opportunity to attend the events;
– Facilitate networking opportunities for young insurance professionals;
– Provide exposure to professionals in various avenues of the insurance industry;
– Provide opportunities to develop their personal and professional goals and relationships; and
– Provide opportunities for career progression.
- Young Insurance Professional (Under 35)
- Up to 3 years of insurance industry experience
- Insurance professionals including but not limited to:
- Claims personnel
- Risk managers
- Loss adjusters
- Insurance lawyers
- Other service providers
Please provide a short personal statement describing your experience within the insurance industry, goals and how this grant would benefit/add value to your career (500 words).
Please forward your application, your contact information as well as the contact details of one referee to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 July 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Committee members will review the applications and notify the winners by 19 July 2019.
- Grant: Yearly membership and tickets to all networking events hosted by WII during the FY 19/20 year.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Applicants are not required to be current members of the Association.
- Estimated Grant Value: $450
- Successful candidates:- Must arrange their own leave from their workplace;
– Must attend at least 3 events;
– Will be seated with the other successful candidates at events; and
– Will provide a statement about their experience at the end of the yearly membership for marketing purposes.