Event Booking and Ticket Purchase
- A list of upcoming Events and ticket prices are available on our website.
- Members may access a discounted ticket price as specified on our website. Member tickets are limited to one ticket per a member. Proof of membership may be required.
- In addition to the ticket price, you must pay any GST, booking, handling, credit card surcharge or other fees specified on our website.
- Full payment is required seven (7) days after you have made your booking.
- If booking within 7 days of the event date, full payment is required and due at time of booking. No refund will be provided for bookings made within 7 days of the event.
Refunds, Transfers and Cancellations
- Women in Insurance (Qld) does not provide refunds for cancellations made more than 7 days after your booking is received, therefore the invoiced fee remains payable in full.
- All ticket sales are final. No exchange, credit or refund will be given except where an event has been cancelled by Women in Insurance (Qld).
- In the event of a paid Registrant’s inability to attend an event, a substitute delegate is welcome.